Support our environmental education programs and help maintain the trails and facilities you enjoy by becoming a member. Members receive a variety of benefits (listed below). We are nearly 2000 members strong and growing, come join us. Become a member today!
Sponsor a Family Membership!
Would you like to help a local family experience the benefits of Mount Pisgah Arboretum? Select “sponsor a family membership” under Choose Membership(s) below and the Arboretum will work with our partners at Huerto de la Familia and Cornerstone Community Housing to ensure that a family who might not otherwise be able to enjoy all we have to offer, receives your gift membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Keeping this beautiful place growing and thriving.
- One free annual Lane County Parks parking pass – good for all 69 parks! (click here for a list)
- Free admission to the spring Wildflower & Music Festival and the fall Mushroom Festival.
- Free admission to the Arboretum’s guided nature walks and discounts on our educational workshops.
- Quarterly newsletters and advance notice of special events.
- Free admission and/or additional benefits at over 320 gardens through American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program.
Student Level $40: Anyone who is currently a full-time student, or part-time student with student ID from an educational institution may choose this level. Membership benefits apply to the student.
Senior Level $40: Persons age 65 years or older may choose this level. Membership benefits apply to the senior.
Individual Level $50: Anyone may choose this level. Membership benefits apply to the individual.
Family Level $60: Membership benefits apply to all persons residing in the same household, i.e. list the address as their permanent residence for tax purposes.
Sponsor Level $75: Membership benefits apply to all persons residing in the same household, i.e. list the address as their permanent residence for tax purposes.
Supporting Level $100: Membership benefits apply to all persons residing in the same household, i.e. list the address as their permanent residence for tax purposes.
Sustaining Level $250: Membership benefits apply to all persons residing in the same household, i.e. list the address as their permanent residence for tax purposes.
Lifetime Level $1000: Anyone may choose this level. Membership benefits apply to a SINGLE person for the entirety of their life and are non-transferable.
For Business Memberships, click here.
- Small monthly donations are easier on your budget in the short term, but add up to great support for the Arboretum in the long term.
- It saves postage and paper (& therefore trees)—no need to mail annual renewal notices!
- It’s easy to sign up, and it’s easy to cancel.
- You get the same perks as having a Family Membership, including an annual parking pass for all 69 Lane County Parks.
Here’s how Evergreen Membership works:
You authorize regularly scheduled donations, $5 minimum, to be made from your checking or savings account, either electronically by using the Evergreen Membership button below, or by mailing a cancelled check with the membership form below. Then, just sit back and relax. Your donations will be made automatically and Mount Pisgah Arboretum will send you a statement summarizing all your monthly donations every January along with a new parking pass. The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization, or cancel electronically.
Want to contribute monthly? Become an Evergreen Member! Download the Evergreen Membership Form, or use the button above.
Prefer to pay for an annual membership by check? Just print and mail our Annual Membership Form. You can also sign up or renew your membership by phone (541) 747-3817, or stop by the Arboretum office and we’ll be happy to help you in person!
Give the gift of nature! Memberships make a great gift to friends and family. Print a copy of our Gift Membership Form, then fill it in and return it to the Arboretum. We’ll send a welcome letter to your friend announcing the gift, along with a parking pass and membership card. Your gift counts as a charitable donation, so we’ll send a letter documenting your contribution to you as well.
Dues and contributions to Mount Pisgah Arboretum are tax deductible. Our IRS tax ID number is 23-7345974